In general, rehearsals take place on Tuesday evenings, from 7.30 to 10.00pm, at Camberwell Baptist Church, on the corner of Riversdale Road and Wills Street (just west of the Camberwell Junction). Additional rehearsals are usually held in the week before a performance.
- It is important that you attend all rehearsals that you possibly can. Frequent absenteeism considerably slows the learning process.
- If you cannot attend, you must contact Jane Houghton, 0427 905 596 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not tell another choir member because that person may also be absent on the same night.
- Attendance at the last four rehearsals before a concert is essential.
- Try to minimize talking during rehearsals.
- Bring a pencil and eraser to mark your score.
- On arrival, collect and wear your name tag, and mark the roll.