We have an exciting programme planned for 2016.
- Sunday, 8th May: Choir, Organ, Orchestra, Brass–Mothers’ Day concert featuring sacred and secular masterpieces for choir, orchestra, organ, and brass at St Andrew’s Anglican Church, New St, Brighton
- Sunday 26th June: Music for All Faiths including Bernstein’s Chichester Psalms and Vauhan Williams’ Benedicite at Temple Beth Israel Synagogue, Alma Road, St. Kilda
- Sunday 21st August: Late Romanticism—Its Art and Music comprising compositions by late 19th century composers and a visual presentation by Dr. John Gregory at the Hawthorn Arts Centre, Burwood Road, Hawthorn
- Sunday 23rd October: Mendelssohn’s Elijah. Enjoy Mendelssohn’s choral masterpiece in the elegant grandeur of the Hawthorn Arts Centre, Burwod Road, Hawthorn.
- Sunday 13th November: Handel’s Messiah at Hawthorn Arts Centre, Burwood Road, Hawthorn
- Sunday 20th November: Handel’s Messiah at St. Andrew’s, Brighton
- Sunday 11th December: Nine Lesson Carol Service at the Camberwell Baptist Church
This entry was posted in Concerts
. Bookmark the permalink