Choralextravaganza, St Andrew’s Anglican Church, Brighton, Sunday 11 May 2014
Join us on Sunday, 11th May at 2:30 pm for an afternoon of choral and organ masterpieces including excerpts from Mendelssohn’s Elijah, Haydn’s Creation, Mozart’s Requiem, and Bach’s Magnificat. Also the Triumphal March from Verdi’s Aida, and Albinoni’s Adagio for Strings and Organ.
Featuring the internationally acclaimed concert organist Thomas Heywood.
Telephone 9561-2531 for further information, including ticketing, or use our contact form.
Tickets – Adults $40, Concession $35, Children 12 and under free.
Other Concerts in 2014:
- Sunday 15th June: A Sacred Occasion including Ernest Bloch’s Sacred Service at Temple Beth Israel, Alma Road, St Kilda
- Sunday 24th August: A Celebration of 70 Years: Music of Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Schubert, Saint-Saëns, Vaughan-Williams and others, Hawthorn Arts Centre, Burwood Road, Hawthorn
- Saturday 8th November: Handel’s Messiah at Williamstown Town Hall
- Saturday 15th November: Handel’s Messiah at Hawthorn Arts Centre, Burwood Road, Hawthorn
- Sunday 14th December: Nine Lesson Carol Service at the Camberwell Baptist Church